Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Dimensional Theories:
Rules of Conduct
Samurai Code
Colors & Sources
Bonding
Power Quirks
Pronunciations
Timeline of Doom

Stories:
Fade to Darkness
Bright Skies
Storm Warnings
Miscellanous

Characters:
Fade to Darkness
Bright Skies
Storm Warnings
Character Birthdays
The Official Ranger Kid Rules

Site Stuff:
Fading Lights
Updates
Giggles
Me
Links

Fade to Darkness Stories
Also known as The Epic Life-Eating Bastard Fic, this is what started it all. I wanted to write a story about Justin, which somehow led to the idea that he hid a lot from the other Rangers. Then I began to wonder how he might have felt about being left behind by both teams he fought with, not to mention the whole twelve-year-old boy genius aspect. Out of that I managed to come up with the idea of an evil Justin, which turned into an evil team of Rangers, which turned into the original Fade to Darkness.

After the first edition was finished, I decided I didn't like it. There was so much more I could have done. The Dark Rangers needed to be even more evil, and the beginning was *way* too thrown together. So I started rewriting it with the help of Weesta and Mathias, my lovely betas, and later Hagar, Dagmar Buse, and Starlit Purple, my *other* lovely betas. And then I started trying to rewrite it for a *third* time, and suddenly we have version number three ... c.c;;;

Here you can find links to all three versions, whichever you prefer, as well as all associated side stories.

Break of Darkness Part 1: When Darkness Falls - TBA
       Lost and struggling to survive, Earth's former Rangers have been forced into an intergalactic war. One thing is certain: victory will come at a high price.

Break of Darkness Part 2: Glimmering in Shadow - TBA
       The war is getting bloodier, and both sides are loosing. In the end, whose loss is greatest? Is it truly worth fighting for?

Break of Darkness Part 3: Into the Light - TBA
       The tide begins to turn in the battle between Light and Darkness, and the hunt for Zordon is on.

Overdrive - TBA
       All Justin wants is to be left alone, but some things can't be outrun.

Side Stories
       Into the Darkness - TBA
              Even the Dark Rangers were once Rangers of Light.
       Harry Potter and the Ruby Destiny - TBA
              On the eastern side of the globe, one of the teams of the Earth Ranger Alliance has less than auspicious beginnings.

Fade to Darkness: The Original Story
       When the last person anyone expected is turned to the side of evil, Earth's former Rangers unite to try to save him. The only problem? He may not *want* to be saved.

Side Stories
       Zordon's Gifts
              The boys of the original Earth team take some time to relax and talk about their girlfriends.
       Pillow Talk
              The girls renew an old tradition of gossip and guy bashing.
       Initiation Ceremonies
              The Astro Rangers welcome their newest members with a bizarre tradition.
       When Light Fades
              The fight against the Dark Rangers took a horrible turn. A look into a universe where the good guys lost a long time ago...

Fade to Darkness: Darkness Calling (Version 2)
       When the last person anyone expected is turned to the side of evil, Earth's former Rangers find themselves caught up in an intergalactic war. One thing is certain: victory will come at a high price.