Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Please do not direct link to any story on this site!

Blood, Sex, and Tears (NSYNC) - Wherein there is lots of sex, and no plot. JC and Justin are a pair of naughty vampires with vicious sexual tastes. Contains slash, graphic sex... and well... a general bit of naughtiness. (Slash)

Breakdown (OTOWN) - "And then I break down and cry..." Ashley tries to deal with a breakup and discovers it's harder to give this up than it's ever been to give up before.

Could You Make Me Cry (NSYNC) - JC wonders if someone could make him cry, just by saying a few words.

Dance (NSYNC) - I could've missed the pain, but I'd 've had to miss the dance. Life, love, and death through JC's eyes.

Dancer (NSYNC) - Dancer - A series of non-chronological shorts detailing the relationships of the boys and Wade. (Slash)

Eight Seconds (NSYNC) - He only had to stay on for eight seconds. This time that was just too much. (Slash)

First Time (NSYNC) - JC learns there's a first time for everything, and it's sometimes a little painful.

Golden Child (NSYNC) - Britney is a liar. Justin is hurt. Justin does something naughty. The golden boy is not so golden anymore.

Handcuff Blood Torture (NSYNC) - A bit of blood, a set of handcuffs, more sex and very little plot. This time, JC is a very naughty boy and Justin wishes he'd never mentioned handcuffs. (Slash)

Hard To Say I’m Sorry (NSYNC) - They're in love, but they've thrown away the trust. Justin learns what it takes to get back the trust, in order to have the love. Comes after Hot Water, which comes after Handcuff Blood Torture. (Slash)

Home For Christmas (OTOWN) - Ashley tries to get home for Christmas.

Hot Water (NSYNC) - What happens when one lover wants it and the other doesn't? Does the stronger of the two get what he wants at the risk of destroying the relationship? And does the other get revenge? Follow up to Handcuff Blood Torture (Slash)

I Died (OTOWN) - Ashley dies. And... no, that's about it. Ashley dies. A lot.

In Question (NSYNC) - The earth was invaded, and those that didn't fit the descriptions of their ideal slaves were thrown into a worldwide holocaust. Justin finds himself asking questions that are painfully answered.

Inspiration (NSYNC) - Sometimes JC just... forgets. Even in the middle of something important.

It’s My Life (OTOWN/BSB/NSYNC) - A group of high school boys learn that it's always for the better if you live life for yourself and the person that you love most. (AU/Slash)

Looking In (NSYNC) - Justin's life becomes his worst nightmare. JC shows him that a little faith can take him a long way.

Loving Blind to Ignore the Pain (NSYNC) - How do you make someone leave an abusive relationship? Can you make them see that what their partner is doing is wrong? Joey learns that no matter what you say, they have to see it for themselves. (Slash)

Moments After (NSYNC) - Moments Before and Moments After, the prequel and sequel to Two Minutes. Because people wanted to know why Kat hated JC. Here's why. And then... Chris's redemption from Kat and JC's Hell.

More Than A Game (NSYNC) - Being a pop star isn't all it's cracked up to be. One female star learns it the hard way, and Justin Timberlake follows her down. Lots of typical rock stuff. Drugs, alcohol, sex, whatever. Violent.

Not A Girl (NSYNC) - He's just a regular kid, working a regular job. Only one thing separates him from his dream love: he's not a girl.

Operative I (OTOWN) - Wherein Trevor ruins the mission, Jacob keeps Ashley from killing him, Erik escapes, and Dan learns a little lesson about what Ashley is really all about. (AU)

Operative II: Intensive Training (OTOWN) - Wherein Ashley is a jerk. Dan learns another lesson, and they engage in fisticuffs. Ashley jumps off a wall and is not alone. Dan licks him. (AU)

Operative III: Chill (OTOWN) - Wherein Ashley is threatened, Dan defends him, and Ashley realizes that he is made of ice. (AU)

Operative IV: Speak Now (OTOWN) - Wherein Ashley is shot, Dan follows, and Ashley tells the whole truth instead of half lies and Dan finds out that two people really do love each other. (AU)

Operative V: Forever Hold Your Peace (OTOWN) - Wherein Ashley has to explain everything, and they watch "cute boys!" on TV. Or try to, anyway. (AU)

Punish Me (NSYNC) - "Cause if love is a crime, then punish me. I would die for you..." When you're really in love, you'll do anything to save that person, even if it means sacrificing yourself.

Rain (NSYNC) - Justin doesn't want to die unloved. And he's got what he wants, right there in his arms, while the rain pours down on them.

Rebirth (BSB) - Rebirth - A moment through the eyes of Alexander McLean. A first true attempt at Backstreet fic, inspired by misfortune, and the obvious love for fellow man.

Selfish (NSYNC) - They called her selfish, but all she wanted was his love.

Sense Of You (NSYNC) - Two lovers think about what it's like to love each other, to have a sense of what the other is like. They realize that it doesn't matter who they are or what people think of them, but what matters is the way they love each other.

Simple Things (NSYNC) - A sub story of the dancer series. A little insight into Lance's relationship with his girlfriend.

Tied (OTOWN) - Jacob just needs a little bit of help.

Trust (NSYNC) - Justin attempts to regain JC's trust. Comes after Hard to Say I'm Sorry, which comes after Hot Water. You kinda need to read them to understand this one. (Slash)

What It Feels Like For A Girl (NSYNC) - Four boyband members--and SILVER--find out firsthand what it feels like to be the opposite sex.

When The Music Stops (OTOWN) - What if Ashley had chosen to act rather than sing? What would have happened then?

When You Close Your Eyes (NSYNC) - A girl can walk out and leave with no explanation, and sometimes the love that you want comes from somewhere unexpected, and you realize that you've always had that love, you just didn't know it, because sometimes it's the most obvious that you don't see

Updated 08.17.02

Email - Julie

Check out the rest of Julie’s fiction here!